Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Keds & Sperry.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This afternoon I was lucky enough to stop in at the Keds & Sperry Spring/Summer 10 Showings at TOKONOMA (yummm) where I was suitably in love with the whatever-I'm-cooler-than-you vibe of both new shoe collections. In hindsight, these photos probably could have been in colour to show off the eye-popping Keds and chilled Sperrys (sounds a bit like Ben & Jerry's :O) - but maybe black and white is a bit more I'm-cool-what-of-it? I'm going to stop with the hyphens now!

Having rambled, I really enjoyed being there, and it was so lovely meeting the gorgeous Sweaty Betty PR girls (below)!! Be sure to check out more of Keds HERE and Sperry HERE! Just in time for Summer adventures too! Flats like these are probably the hardest shoe to go wrong with.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm loving the higher rise of those last Keds :) Hope you all enjoyed the photos!

P.S. Only a couple of days left to enter the Cristiana GIVEAWAY! So get clicking :) (HERE)

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar