Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm Back!

Hello Everyone,

So I haven't made a blog post in many months, my camera stopped working and work got busy and I basically forgot, anyway I have an iPhone 5 now and the picture quality isn't actually too bad, so i'm hopefully going to get back into blogging again.


So, in today's post i'll be showing you the things I purchased from 'All Cosmetics Wholesale' I didn't do a massive order because it's the first time I've ordered from here but I'm happy with what I got :)


Bonjour Tout Le Monde!
Alors, je ne écris pas pour un longtemps et je suis desolée! Mon caméra cassé et j'ai utilisé mon iPhone 5 qui est ne bon pas qualité! Mais je suis ici encore maintenant!
Aujourd'hui sur la blog c'est un 'haul' de le produits j'ai acheté à 'All Cosmetics Wholesale' c'est ma première acheter et je suis heureux avec cette! 


So here's everything I bought! This website has heaps of Limited Edition products and these 4 items I managed to order were some of my most wanted MAC products ever. May not be the Barbie lipsticks but they're almost as good :( 

Alors, ici est tous j'ai acheté Edition Limitée, j'étais trés content parce que vous ne acheter pas cette produits maintenant. Il n'y a pas les rouge à lèvres 'Barbie' mais je vais continuèr [?] la recherche.




(from left to right:) MAC Powder to the People Beth Ditto Collection, MAC Venomous Villains Collection lip glass in 'Wrong Spell', MAC Archie's Girls Collection Mascara and finally MAC Tartan Tale Collection A Fabulous Fantasy Lip Kit.)
(Gauche -> Droite produits)



I'm crying over how cute this mini NARS 'Fathom' eyeshadow is, so cute :')
Regarder à cette très très mignon fard à paupières NARS 'Fathom' c'est trop mignon je l'adore.



I'm sure you've all seen this before but I love how pristine and perfect MAC's paint pots look before you use them :')
This is actually Studio Sculpt Concealer, I ordered it by mistake but I think i'll actually use it for concealing my brow bone so it turned out okay.

J'adore MAC's Paint Pots et correcteur Studio Sculpt, c'est facile à melange et au fini mat naturel. Regarder à qui parfait elle est :')
J'ai acheté cette par hasard mais je suis content parce que j'ai utilisé elle à les sourcils après appliquer la crayon à sourcils pour un touché fini. 








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar