Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FFF: Too Faced Chocolate Makeup Look

My last post featuring the Too Faced Bronzers spurred me on to do a makeup look, so I thought I would include some of my newest acquisitions in this look including two of the bronzers from the previous post and a Make Up For Ever electric blue Aqua liner. The smell of the Chocolate Soleil bronzer made me want to reach for my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette too so I thought I'd do a neutral-ish eyeshadow with a dramatic liner.



Products used:
Eyes:
• UDPP
• Illamasqua Brow Gel - Strike
• Too Faced Chocolate Bar: Milk Chocolate (above crease), White Chocolate (blend above crease), Salted Caramel (above crease), Semi Sweet (crease), Champagne Truffle (brow bone), Marzipan (inner corner).
• NYC Liquid liner
• MUFE Aqua Liner in Diamond Turquoise Blue
• Huda Beauty Lashes: Giselle
Face:
• MUFE HD foundation in shade 123 
• Motives Liquid Correction Concealer in Light
• House Of GlamDolls GlamBase Wheel for contouring and concealing under foundation 
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Fawn for contour & Sand for highlight
• Too Faced bronzers: Endless Summer (all over) and Chocolate Soleil (cheeks)
Lips: 
• Motives liner in Pink Lady
• Motives All Day Lipstick in Tantalize


I'm not usually a fan of the inner eye style eyeliner on myself (I just don't think it suits my eye shape) but I thought I'd switch it up a bit so I could make use of my MUFE Aqua liner (and Huda Beauty lashes!) so I opted for this Arab style eyeliner.. Hope you like!

                     post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar