Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

December 2015 Ipsy Glambag: With Love from Ipsy


I thought I cancelled my ipsy glambag subscription for this month, but I guess I didn't go through with it since it requires an email verification too. Plus, there's a huge pink button that says "Nevermind" for if you change your mind about cancelling, whereas "Continue with cancellation" is in a smaller pink font against the white background (they really make it hard for you to cancel, huh?!) So I ended up getting this month's glambag. The theme is With Love from Ipsy.

I love the red quilted bag, as it's suited for the holiday season as well! Now let's go to the products:


First, this is the Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick (Tender Heart). I'm familiar with Pacifica, because it's sold in the green beauty aisle in Target. This looks like a pretty, rosy pink shade, right? At first, I felt like it was kind of a bummer because it hardly shows up on my lips. But I realize that it is more on the nude side with pink undertones, giving me that MLBB (my lips but better) look or the no-makeup makeup look. There are slight differences with my bare lips and putting this on, but with lips as dark as mine, it's very subtle. Also, it comes with a nude liner to complement it, ModelCo. Illusion Lip Liner (only pictured above).


Since I don't have makeup remover (or toner) at the moment, I'm thankful that the Klorane Floral Water Makeup Remover is in my bag. But knowing that I have a really hard time removing makeup (even with micellar water, wipes, and toner, there's still traces), I know that this will be my most used item and it's gonna go fast.


Though I asked to not have skincare items in my ipsy survey, they still sent me the Acure Cell Stimulating Facial Mask. I can't complain though, I have been kinda breaking out a little bit (because I've been a bit lazy with my skincare, oops). I could use this mask to deep cleanse my skin and get rid of my pores.


Last but not least is the Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer. While I am still using the Urban Decay Primer, I guess I will try this to see how my eyeshadow will hold up over this. Still, I would've preferred to get something else.

Overall, this month's bag is decent, and that's saying a lot because I am picky about the items I get. However, I see myself using everything but the eyeshadow primer frequently. Unfortunately, I did cancel to make room for Boxycharm (which I resubscribed to), since I am tight on $$ and can't choose both. Though Boxycharm is twice as expensive, they are mostly full-sized products and I'm pretty happy with what I get there.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar