Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Collective Haul - Real Techniques, Revlon, L'Oreal, Essie, OPI, NYX & More

Hello My Lovelies,

I'm back today with a Collective Haul post, i love reading these type of posts and hearing everyones opinions on the products :) I havent done one in a while so though it was about time i posted up some new products i've been lusting over recently and had to purchase :) I will be eventually doing reviews on each products so keep an eye out for them posts if you like what anything i purchased in this haul :)

This is my 3rd attempt at uploading this post, for some reason blogger isn't co-operating with me. I did have a load more photos for this post but they weren't uploading, so i will be doing a full review on each product in the future to let you know what i think and if it's worth the purchase :)


Everything in this particular picture i picked up at a local Boots store.

1) L'Oreal Color Appeal Eyeshadow in #153 'Metal Plum'
2) L'Oreal Color Infaillible Eyeshadow in #015 'Flashback Silver'
3) L'Oreal Color Appeal Eyeshadow in #23 'Golden Shimmer'
4) L'Oreal 'Wing It, Gloss It, Nail It' FREE Gift
5) Real Techniques Blush Brush
6) Real Techniques Powder Brush
7) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain #015 'Cherish'

To revieve the free L'Oreal Gift you had to spend a minimum of £15 on their products, so i opted to purchased 3 beautiful eyeshadows which i know i will wear. I've seen these being used a lot on youtube and when i saw the opportunity to purchase them i couldn't say no :) The Free Gift came with 2 Nail Polishes, a Liquid Eyeliner & a Lipgloss along with a few samples. 

I opted to purchased these 2 Real Technique brushes because i need them both in my collection as i almost have them all now. I went out looking for the 'Core Collection' but they were sold out so i got these two instead. I have a total of 4 now and i love them all, they are very soft and work well with all my makeup products. I will be doing some reviews on them in the near future. 

The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain was definitely something i went out looking to purchase yesterday. I have seen so many reviews on them and they seem lovely so i had to see what the hype was about haha I've been using it for two days now and i love it. The shade i chose was very natural and pinky which i adore and i think the formula has some kind of mint in to plump the lips because i felt something working and i could smell and taste mint which was a pleasant surprise. 



Everything in this particular picture i picked up at T K Maxx for an absolute bargain!

1) Essie Nail Polish #688 'Lovie Dovie'
2) Essie Nail Polish #636 'Blushing Bride'
3) Essie Nail Polish #472 (I Think, As Has No Name But This Number)
4) NYX The Runway Collection Palette #01 'Jazz Night'
5) OPI Serena Glam Slam Nail Polishes 'Pros & Bronze' & 'Love Is A Racket'

I still can't believe the bargains i found in T K Maxx, the store closest to me has just introduced makeup products so i always have a sneak peek just in case theirs something i like as they occasionally have some US products which you cannot get hold of in the UK. 

The 3 Essie Nail Polishes i got were an absolutely bargain, it was 3 polishes for £9.99 which is great because in Boots they are £7.99 each. I'm not sure whether they are Limited Edition or discontinued shades but i'm really pleased with them. I will do some more research on them and do a full review soon. These are my first Essie Nail Polishes believe it or not and i got all excited when i saw them on the shelf :D

NYX is hard to come by in the UK, i know they now have a UK based website and you can find the occassional item in a River Island store but when i saw this palette sitting on the shelf in T K Maxx it was as if it was fate or something. I have always wanted to try their eyeshadows and now i can :D yay! 
This palette was originally £12.50 but i got it for £5.99. Yet again i'm not sure if it is a discontinued palette but i will do a full review soon. 

These OPI Nail Polishes are for my Mum but i decided to put them in this post anyways :) we are huge OPI & China Glaze lovers so when we saw this Mum was like 'Right, we'll get that too then' haha was hilarious at the time. We love a good ol' bargain when we can find them :D I believe this was a Limited Edition collection for a few years ago so it's always nice finding Limited Edition items around :) This was originally £20.60 but we got it for £9.99

Hope you liked this quick post! I should be posting again later on about my Giveaway!! If not tonight then definitely tomorrow my lovelies :D If you have any questions or any requests please do not hesitate to contact me or leave a comment below :) i love hearing from my lovely followers :D

Lots Of Love

XOXO

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar