Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Versatile Blogger Award


Well, don't I feel special! This is the second time I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the beautiful and fab Cynthia from Dulce de Mango. Not bad! It makes me feel good knowing out there read and love my posts :) even though I don't promote it as much as I could, and I'm nowhere near as visited or popular as other bloggers. I appreciate every single person who comments this blog.

Here's my first Versatile Blogger Award :)

So! Here's the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Link their blog to your post.
3. Write 7 facts about yourself.
4. Tag/nominate 15 people to do the same.

Not bad huh! Anyway, here's 7 facts about me:

1. My current job is an hour commute, especially with the first 20 minutes of traffic. After I drive by the connecting freeways and switch to another freeway, the traffic is fine.

2. I intern for the local chapter at Make-A-Wish Foundation. I love the staff there, I love helping my manager with web and graphic design, and learning about the wish kids that have life-threatening conditions and are getting their dreams come true. It really warms my heart.

3. One of my fondest memories of my dad and I bonding was when I was 8 years old and it was summer vacation, I spent my time playing Playstation. He worked an evening shift and would come home around midnight, and despite being tired, he would come and play Tekken 2 with me.

4. Ever since I became a U.S. Citizen in February, I became much more interested in politics. I registered as a Democrat, and I can't wait to vote next year for the president who will best run our country and work towards helping the people (and not just the super rich).

5. Someone I know from high school works at the DASH store (yes, the one owned by the Kardashians) in LA. Won't say who though. And now they have a show on E! about the employees, called Dash Dolls. It's so funny to see someone you knew on TV and how they shot up to fame! Now I have 1 degree of separation from the Kardashians.

6. My fiancé, Cecilio, and I are getting married on March 18, 2017.

7. I've always been obsessed with farm animals since I was a kid. In 2nd grade, we took a field trip to Hidden Villa Ranch, an organic farm near Santa Cruz. We got to check out the chickens laying eggs, pigs, sheep, cows, etc. I seriously cried when we left! I also loved the book Charlottes Web, about a pig named Wilbur. When I started taking photography classes, my favorite shooting subjects were the cows and sheep nearby.

I nominate:

Lipstick Lupus Mommy
Paula (Thirteen Thoughts)
Tanja (TanjaWhatsername)
Pam Scalfi
Angela (Chocolate and Lipstick)
Jodie Loue
Miriam (A whole lot of Serendipity)
Kay (Shoes and Glitter)
Jen (Rainy Days and Lattes)
Shireen (Reflection of Sanity)
Misia (Go Wash Your Face)
Whitney (Macarons and Mischief)
Anett (Bella Pummarola)
Kayla (Sheer Beauty)
Narhee (Made in Mauve)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar