Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Saturday's Autumn FOTD with Kiko Water Eyeshadows

Hi Everyone, I was playing around with some Kiko eyeshadows I bought few weeks ago. I am definitely going back to get more because these are amazing.

The shadows are the Kiko Water Eyeshadows, you can either use them wet or dry. I used them dry today but I am definitely going to try them wet as well. 

They are so soft, creamy and blend like a dream. I love the pattern and the 3D effect, just look how pretty they are! The packaging is sleek black and they have a little mirror in the lid which is always a bonus. 
I got the shades 203 Burgundy and 205 Chocolate.



I used Burgundy on the inner half of my eyelid and then the chocolate shade on my outer half. I just blended the shadows like crazy and had a little help from my Urban Decay Naked Basic 2 for my highlighter on my brow bone and inner corner, also the shade Cover to help blend the shades together. I used the Chocolate shade on my lower lash line to give it a smokey look. 


The rest of the products I used: 


I used the Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless Foundation (review here) and the Dior Skin Star Concealer, I am still testing the concealer out, I will let you what I think about it in a post soon. To set my foundation I used the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder, I am really on the fence about this powder, I don't know if it is worth the money :/ I am still playing around with it so, again I will let you know how I am getting on with it. 
For my blush I used MAC Blush All Day and I love this natural/mauve/dusty blush for Autumn. 
I used the MUA Luxe felt tip liner on my upper lash line and a Nars eyeliner on my waterline. 
I used the L'oreal eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows and I really like this pencil.

My lipstick is my current favorite nude lip and that is the YSL Rouge Volupte in number 1 Beige. Honestly one of the prettiest nude color I have ever used.

I forgot to take a picture of the Naked Basic 2 palette but like I mentioned earlier in this post I used couple of shades to highlight and blend the eyeshadows. My mascara is also missing from the picture but I used the Maybelline Falsies mascara.


So here you have it :) Autumn inspired FOTD 

Thanks for reading and if you have any great recommendations for great Autumn eyeshadows please let me know :)

Margrét




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar