Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Nars Lhasa Eyeshadow


I finally caved and bought this taupe wonder from Nars's 2012 Spring collection. Read on for my thoughts!

Who doesn't love a taupe? Seriously. I know I have other similar shades, though nothing quite like this one, which is usually the draw with Nars shadows, for me at least. I was currently loving the light shade in my Dogon duo and wanted to get something similar, so that I wouldn't use that shade up, as I love the Dogon for travel. This is far from a dupe, but it gives me the same kind of effect.

Lhasa has just the right amount of sheen, no huge, obvious glitter chunks, which is often my complaint with Nars products. The colour is a purple/grey/brown. You get 2.2g/0.07oz of product in typical sleek black Nars packaging with a mirror inside. I find the shadow lasts all day for me with no creasing or fading, with or without a primer. I think the shade is absolutely beautiful and very versatile as you can wear it quite sheer for day time and pack it on for a more dramatic look at night. I have to say I am very pleased I got this!

If there's still one left at your local Nars counter and you've been contemplating getting one before it's too late, I'd definitely say go for it!









Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar