Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation


Cushion foundations have been on the beauty scene for the last year or so, Lancome released the first one I'd ever heard about. Since then, more and more brands have launched their own take on it, and it has now hit the drugstore. Enter L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation (Lumi Cushion if you're in the US). 


The concept of a cushion foundation is that inside the compact their is a foundation soaked cushion into which you dip your brush or sponge, then apply it to your face. No tell-tale foundation stain on the back of your hand, no mess, no fuss. Sounds good to me! This product is also labelled as a dewy glow foundation that is buildable. 








The packaging is really light and compact, not at all messy even after multiple uses. It would be great to travel with, eliminating the worry of a foundation explosion in your suitcase. 

The texture of the product is also incredibly light and it gives a light to medium coverage. It is quite dewy but surprisingly doesn't feel greasy. I have an oily T-zone, so grease is definitely something I try to avoid. It sets quite quickly and doesn't feel wet or sticky. So far so good. 

I checked my face throughout the day and was very pleasantly surprised. It lasted so well! I never had to add any powder, as my oils peeked through my face looked glowy rather than greasy. It withstood the hot weather, too. 



Overall, I'm so impressed with this foundation! It's just so easy to apply, easy to blend, easy to transport, and lasts all day on me. I've worn it everyday since I got it.  I definitely recommend you try it. 

I got mine at Boots for £9.99.

Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar