Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nail Art Tutorial: Fruit Salad Nails



Happy Thursday gorgeous people!  I know a lot of local readers are jumping for joy as it's Thursday!  Because....after a long weekend holiday last week, tomorrow is another National Holiday!  To the rest of the world?  No worries, Friday is just one sleep away!  My weekend will be very busy, nothing much to say but it covers me doing what I love...prettifying people!  So excited!

I am being good as I've done nail art tutorial once a week!  Oooohhh give me a pat on my shoulder!  :D  Thank you!  I've been a bit in a mood to use my Fimo clay.  I have reader request asking me to create Fimo nails, but the thing is...I've purchased my Fimo Clay on stick so we have to cut it on our own, and...I got lazy in slicing them so bear with me if I use the same Fimo Fruits that Keith sliced!  :)

Since my nails are fruity, I created a Fruit Salad Nails!  I hope you like it!




Step 1:
Prior to polish application, do not forget to apply your favorite base coat to protect your nails.  I applied 2 coats of Caronia Polish in Goddess.  Let dry.


Step 2:
Since "sparkle" is the in thing this season, I applied Caronia Polish in Crystal on top of the Goddess polish.


Step 3:
Create French Tip using L.A. Colors Art Deco in white.  Do not worry if lines are not even.  You'll know why on the next step.

Step 4:
Below the white French Tip, line a glittery gold polish just below the white line to create an illusion of a better French Tip :)

Step 5:
Using any clear polish that's a bit sticky in consistency, I am using my 3rd bottle of The Face Shop's Top Coat.  Apply on top of the nails.


Step 6:
While the clear polish or the top coat is still wet, place your desired Fimo clay on your nails pressing them to make it stick. 


You can be created on this part and use as many Fimo clay if you're comfortable.
Tip: You can use nail glue if you own one, if not, make sure to press the Fimo Clay while the clear polish is still wet, once it gets dry, the Fimo Clay will stick hard.  I've done this many times and the Fimo clay stayed put for at least a week!

Step 7:
Apply another layer of top coat to protect your nail art and Fimo Clay.  I even applied 2 coats to make sure everything stayed put!



Enjoy your Fruit Salad Nails! 
I love staring at the mini fruits mid-day!



I am wishing you a sunshiny day!
Keep smilin'

Stay happy!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar