Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HAUL P1: A LOT of Nail Polish!

Today is part 1 of my ever so shamefully large haul, its big for me! Part 1 is all the nail polish I have bought over the last 2 days. 16 nail polishes in 2 days. I think I need a spending ban. I am however no longer a Models Own Virgin! 

 Models Own in: Blue Moon, Copper Pot and Purple Rain £3 for the set in TkMaxx

 Models Own in: Pearly Queen, Becca's Brown and Gold Finger £4 for the set in TkMaxx
 Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Watermelon 
17 Supreme Shine in Risky Red
Rimmel Metal Rush in Royal Blue
All £3.99 from boots
Miss Sporty in no name and no name (metal flip one) £1.99 each
LA Colours Art Deco Nail Art pen £1 from market

MUA in Mud Pie, Frozen Yoghut, All Nude and Shade 22 (has since smashed by cat knocking it off my table onto my bed sheets, thank god they were black!) All £1 from Superdrug

Part 2 of my Haul will be some makeup and some jewellery from topshop, look out for it tomorrow! I will do a full haul on my youtube as well

thanks for reading,
Shona x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar