Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ciate Mistress - Perfect for a heatwave!







Yes I know I have been mentioning the words 'heatwave' in the past few posts as if I've been paid for it and it still continues in this post. Heatwave, heatwave, heatwave. There. Now that I cannot do anything about the muggy weather, I thought of cheering myself up with a gorgeous nail combo and thought Models Own Bora Bora would go perfectly with this red hot number from Ciate.

Mistress by Ciate is a stunner on it's own too. It's like the perfect little black dress that needs no accessories at all. Just that and you're done. To me the tomato red shade screams holiday with a pool and some mocktails surrounding it. Aaah bliss. It's very opaque which is great if you suffer from the same level of patience as me. It's also the fastest drying nail paints amidst my collection. It chips. Very quick. What doesn't though? Deal with it.

I love how Bora Bora's multicoloured, almost 3D like glitter gives it that fresh, summer kick that it needs. What have you been wearing on your nails in this weather? I need to know! Details please. Next up I feel like going for an all white nail look. Clean and crisp.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar