Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

UPDATE: Emma Swan Makeup Tutorial from Once Upon a Time

So i was looking through my past once upon a time looks and realize that my Emma Swan look was COMPLETELY out of date. She doesn't really have the 'no makeup' makeup look anymore so here is my updated version. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to check out the video on My YouTube Channel!
xoxo Melby

Products used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Bohemian Rhapsody Palette - Matte Vanilla (Sigma E55), Matte Medium Brown (Sigma E40 & E20)
Lancome Liner Design - Black Fishnets (Sigma E05)
Maybelline One by One Mascara
Ardell 311 False Lashes
MAC Powder Blush - Fleet Fast (Sigma F40)
Josie Maran Lip Liner - Peach
Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment - Sweet Pea (Sigma L05)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar