Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sinful Colors Review & Swatch.



Sinful Color's would have to be my favorite polish brand that i've tried so far!

This affordable nail polish brand has a huge range of colours  to suit anyone's style, and best of all, they're fantastic quality!

In this post i'm going to show you my little but forever growing collection with swatches on my nails.

The first colour is called 'I Love You' 
This is a dark purple shade with gold glitters that aren't too intense for a more wearable look.  

Three coats.

This next colour pairs so well with that first shade, so i love wearing them together.
'Rich In Heart'
I would describe this as a very deep, dark, red purple, that almost looks black.

 Two coats.

This next one is such a unique colour, 'Fire Red'.
This colour is a more deep, pearlecent red, suitable all year round.
One coat.

'Pinky Glitter' one of my absolute faves! Mainly because if it chips you can't tell! 
This is more of a chunky glitter in a super fun, light pink!

Three coats.

The last one of my current collection is 'All About You'
This is more of a sheer glitter polish which could easily be worn as a top coat.
Three coats. 

Thank you for reading! Hope you all enjoyed.

For blog updates and to have your say on upcoming reviews make sure to follow my instagram @hollybrookemakeup !

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar