Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: MY Makeup Lip Candy Lipsticks.. Review, Photos, Swatches




Hi  Guys!!
How's your week going!!
Today i 'll be doing a review of two lipsticks sent to me by the wonderful team at MYMAKEUPNG! Recently, the team launched a line of lipsticks called 'LIP CANDY". There are over 10  colors in this collection. From reds, pinks, oranges and even a beautiful blue this line has it all. They also have the cutest names like Lekki Babe,Blue my mind, Shakara, Engagement and Wedding Crasher.  I like the simplicity of the packaging and the colors of the lipsticks they have so far. I was gifted "Blue my Mind" and "Lekki Babe"

Oh also,the face of this  line is the gorgeous EZ of Beauty in Lagos who is such a sweet girl.. HI BOO!! ;D

What MYMAKEUP says: "My Makeup’s own line of Lipsticks ranging from Matte to Semi Matte Finishes."

BLUE MY MIND: Ink blue color with silver micro glitter. Honestly, I have wanted colored lipstick for the longest time but never had the courage to purchase one. I first liked it when i saw it on Amber Rose. That girl can rock any color of lipstick and look soo gorgeous but I kept saying if i buy it will i even wear it out?

 After trying this, i will be getting some more fun colors to rock on a night out. This color is for the bold and fearless and im slowly getting there. 


LEKKI BABE: Semi Matte cool purple color. This color is very pretty. Its in between a pink and a striking purple which gives it a great balance. I also love the name so for all you Lekki ladies this ones for you. :D

These lippies cost N1500 a pop. To grab some click HERE


Does anyone own these? What colors do you like? Im loving them a lot.

Thanks for Stopping by!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar