Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pulpe De Vie Amant Du Soir (Love Me Tonight) Night Beauty Enhancer Regenerating and Anti-Ageing Face Cream

It's nice to know that we have the option to enhance our skin's integrity without piling up on parabens and other risky components. Thing is, I have utra-sensitive skin, that it makes me cringe sometimes. Having pointed that out, I'm quite picky and unadventurous with my skin care routine. I stick to whatever works for my skin. On few occasions, I do my happy dance every time I stumble on a beauty product that works splendidly on my skin, without irritating it.

Prepare to catch up with the tempo, because I've discovered this organic face cream that I have no idea how to pronounce (and would be a mouthful to say if I could), but I'm sure works wonders! Say hello to Pulpe De Vie Amant Du Soir (Love Me Tonight) Night Beauty Enhancer Regenerating and Anti-Ageing Face Cream.

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar