Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Collection of Revlon Lip Butters..


Revlon Lip Butters - £7.99 each - Boots & Superdrug
(l-r: Cupcake, Sweet Tart, Tutti Frutti, Lollipop, Candy Apple)
 
It's been a while since the Revlon Lip Butter hype hit everybody's news feed and i must admit it was a somewhat slow-burner of an obsession for me (you can read my review/first thoughts here). I tried them, thought they were alright and left it at that, in fact - the first one i bought found it's way into my make-up storage and I went back to Mac for a good few weeks. Skip forward a month or so and now, my collection has expanded and they're the only lipstick you will find in my daily make-up bag. I will go as far as to say i can't live without them. When i'm not sure what colour to wear, I will opt for 'Cupcake' - the lighter pink - it's noticeable without being overpowering and looks really pretty for those 'natural days'.  The darker colours (inparticular 'Lollipop' and 'Candy Apple') are suprisingly pigmented for the formulation and last ages - wearing away from a glossy colour to a light stain on the lips over time. Even the packaging is fabulous - really bright and colourful for summer; i may even have to take my whole collection on holiday with me as they're all i'm wearing right now!   They really do feel the same as a lip balm and are really moisturising (they contain 'hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter') Infact, i haven't suffered with dry lips at all since i've been using these (move over, Vaseline!) and they don't 'bleed' or smudge either - they stay put suprisingly well. If you're after a glossy lipstick thats not drying in the slightest then i really recommend these - or if you're not a fan of super-statement lips yet want to try a more daring shade. For the price, they're amazing quality and theres no doubt i will be picking up a couple more shades to add to my collection..

What are your thoughts on the Lip Butters? Any more shades you recommend me trying?!
(A couple of you lovely lot mentioned 'Lollipop' on Twitter and i caved in and bought it! *slap wrist*)
They're also on offer at the momento for £5.99 at Superdrug

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar