Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mini Food Bling All The Rage!

Spring Mini Macaron Bracelet 
Retails for $15.00

Donut With Pastel Sprinkles - Purse Charm, Journal Charm
Retails For $9.00

Macaron Stack Necklace (custom order)
Retails for $21.00

Round Macaron Paperclip Set (custom order)
Retails for $13.00


It's official the mini food craze is here!  I can't express how much I am in love with these non edible delicious delights.  I came across Mahal Made on Instagram.  The power of social media I tell you.  While "liking" picture these little mini desserts caught my attention.  I had to know where to get them.  Thankfully it was not to hard to locate this seller by all the "#" and "@" I shortly found myself at the cyber mall of Mahal Made better known as it's Etsy shop.  So many options, it was hard for me to decide.

After what felt like hours of shopping I settled on two items, then after placing my first order of the Spring Mini Macaron Bracelet retailing for $15.00 and the  Donut With Pastel Sprinkles - Purse Charm, Journal Charm retailing For $9.00.  I was counting the days till delivery.  Not really but seriously was anxious for my package.  After about a week and a half my package had finally arrived and I can't stress enough how pleased I was with the packaging and the items. This is where hand made takes the cake.  It was all the attention to detail that did me in.  Talk about a belly ache LOL.

I could no longer help myself, the gluttony was real and I had to have more.  I then reach out to Mahal Made because now my ideas were flowing and I needed custom pieces.  Literally no sooner then I hit send, Mahal Made quickly responded to all my question thru Etsy.  Within hours I had a custom order created for me and ready for me to place.    I was soon to have the Macaron Stack Necklace and the Round Macaron Paperclip Set just the way I wanted.  Talk about great customer service!

I believe it was no longer then a week and my custom order had arrive and it was everything I could have dreamed of, exactly what I wanted.  I'm now hooked and will continue to place orders, like I said the gluttony is real.

Would I recommend Mahal Made?  Yes, like I said everything about Mahal Made is excellent.  The product, packaging, attention to detail and customer service is all amazing and well thought thru.  I will forever be a customer of Mahal Made.  If you'd like to join the fan club LOL their Instagram you can find them at @mahalmade if you'd like to see what people are "#" check out #mahalmade and to see whats for sale visit them at their Etsy Store .  To be clear, this is not a sponsored blog post, just another one of Amber's Trendy Thoughts, enjoy.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar