Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lazy Friday Night Pampering

Every now and then I love to take some time away from everything to just relax and treat myself, much like yourself I'm sure. My problem is I'm very lazy when it comes to things like pampering myself, I love feeling nice and refreshed at the end but the process takes forever. Sometimes it is so much easier to skip using body moisturiser or to shut away your nail polishes. However, I still like to pamper myself, I just tend to skip steps and use products that I know will sink in quickly or not take long to work. I thought today I'd share the products I used last night to make me feel refreshed and ready for the weekend.



Like most bloggers I love candles but I don't have them burning that often, especially now the evenings are getting lighter and lighter. I've still got Yankee Candles left from Christmas so as much as I love candles that really does show how much I burn them. At the moment I'm burning this Bath & Body Works Fresh Balsam Candle that I won in a giveaway quite a while ago now. It's meant to be a Autumn/Winter scent but I really like using it now as it brings the outside into my bedroom without setting off my hayfever!


When it comes to pampering my body I don't tend to use many products. I exfoliate my body regularly so using my Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub is nothing special but I do feel like having a nice clean exfoliated body is one of the easiest ways to instantly make yourself feel better. One product that I really don't use often are body moisturisers, this is where the lazy side of me comes in. If there was one out there that sank into my body almost instantly I'm sure I would moisturise my body more regularly but until then I probably do it once a week, on a good week. Recently I've just started using this Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion and I'm loving it, which I hate because I can't buy it here in the UK!


As the weather is getting warmer I am paying more attention to my hands and feet to get them 'Summer ready.' My go-to brand for doing so is definitely Burt's Bees, I really love the Coconut Foot Cream which has an oily texture but it leaves my feet feeling really soft and ready for sandals. Another product from the brand that I like is the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. I probably only use Cuticle Cream about twice a month, I really should use it more often though as it does make my nails and cuticles look a lot nicer. Finally I like to put on a good layer of my Soap & Glory Hand Food which is definitely my favourite hand cream.

I was going to paint my nails but as always I decided not to because I hate waiting for them to dry, it doesn't matter how many fasting drying top coats and sprays I use I still manage to smudge the nail polish, so if you are feeling lazy just put the nail polish away!


Lastly one of the best ways, which is also my favourite way, to pamper yourself is to use a face mask! I really love Apvita's face masks so I used one for my eyes and one for my face from them. These aren't my favourite ones from them but they did leave my skin feeling soft and full of moisture.

I'd love to know what products you use when you want to pamper yourself! Are you lazy like me or do you prefer to go all out and spend a good few hours pampering yourself?

Thanks for reading,
Shona x


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar