Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Film Style Inspiration- Camille Javal (Le Mépris)

This month's Film Style Inspiration comes from Brigitte Bardot's character Camille Javal in Jean-Luc Godard's 1963 film Le Mépris. I watched this film a while ago and found it for lack of a better word, boring. However it was visually beautiful, with Bardot, the scenery, the countryside and the buildings, it's a very stylish film.

bbfi2

BRIGITTE BARDOT

vlcsnap-2011-07-30-11h14m26s77

vlcsnap-2011-07-30-11h15m22s147

Bardot's character has a very simple, classic style and I tried to emulate it with my own changes here and there. I added a polka dot headband instead of the thick black one she wears and a longer necklace to showcase my new Zara Taylor pendant. I also added tights because I don't live in southern Italy and it's been so cold here lately. I also did the classic Bardot makeup- thick black eye liner and nude lips. I had intended for my hair to be a little bigger but it was too shiny and wouldn't tease very well so I had to do the best I could with my silky mane! Hope you enjoy my Bardot interpretation, I had fun being sulky anyway!

LM13

LM4

LM9

LM3

LM12

LM16

LM11

LM19

LM14


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar