Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Very Sexy And Contemptuous Short-Haired Chick Friday

Welcome back from lunch, put the kids to bed, strap yourselves in, put your seatbacks and boners in their upright and locked position.

It's MILLA!
112I think like most people I noticed that Milla was bonerific when she broke onto the scene in The Fifth Element. 039_26267
And she stars in two of my favorite comic book movie guilty pleasures Resident Evil 1 & 2.
resident_milla
But she made it into the Short-Haired chick category when she got the Skip Ross bowlcut in Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc.
joan A movie I'm not allowed to like since I followed the politics of the production from day one. Day one which began with a very passionate and legitimately ballsy chick (as opposed to a fake ballsy chick like Milla) Kathryn Bigelow (Near Dark, Strange Days, Point Break) wanting to make her dream project. But unfortunately in Hollywood the passion of a woman who's truly proved herself in that man's world is subservient to an actual man and flavor of the day Luc Besson and his girlfriend of the moment, Milla Jovovich. So yes, look at her, love her, but in some ways fuck her (and not in the good way).

Does she look too manly with the bowl cut? No way, I think that haircut has to come back. Any girls out there up for the task? Coooooome on.

So thinking of featuring Jeanne D'Arc today I did a search and it turns out that she has been a short haired chick at other times. Other...sexy times. If you're at work you miiiiiight want to bow out at this point.

17
Damn!

milla03
Excelsior!

36
Feminism!

Milla, the one short-haired chick featured so far that I am positive would never talk to me and might even pay to have me beat up.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar